Cloud computing has never been more popular than it is today. Businesses of all types and sizes in Buffalo are adopting it. The Cloud offers you the freedom to access your data and applications from wherever you have an internet connection.
Simply put, cloud services offer the following:
- The ability to save money on hardware and software. You no longer need to purchase, install and maintain onsite servers because, with the Cloud, you obtain them from a secure data center. No more worries about software licensing and patching. Instead, you enjoyed all the benefits of an up-to-date and optimized IT infrastructure, without having to pay more than an affordable monthly service fee.
- Go from CapEx to OpEx. You can reduce your tax exposure by moving from CapEx to OpEx. Capital Expenditures (CapEx), like those for on-premise hardware, demand an upfront investment that you gradually deduct yours over the years. Where an Operating Expenditures (OpEx) like you’ll have from cloud solutions don’t require any money upfront. You pay for the service each month (like you would a subscription). Cloud services are pay-as-you-go items that show up on your profit and loss statement and are deducted from income as they occur.
- Scalability and Flexibility. No matter how your business changes, whether growing, branching out to multiple locations, or otherwise, cloud services are flexible enough to fit your needs precisely. Because they are typically paid for on a per-user basis, you can add services to users, or delete them as required. You won’t waste money on IT solutions you don’t need, and you won’t be stuck when you need additional services.
- Enterprise-Level Security without the expense. IT security can be difficult for small businesses to maintain because, as necessary as it is, it’s just too expensive. However, with the right cloud solution, you only pay a small monthly fee to gain access to enterprise-level security solutions to keep your data safe.
- Comprehensive 24/7 Support. You’ll have the peace of mind that any issue or concern you have will be addressed by technicians who are skilled and experienced with the cloud solutions you use.
Be Sure To Choose The Right Cloud Provider
For all of this and more, you need a reliable IT service provider to help you access the cloud solutions you need. The big-name cloud providers may be easy to sign up with, but the reality is that you’re just another number for them. You won’t get personal support every time you call; they won’t remember the last service ticket you opened; they won’t want to build a relationship with you.
The more popular the Cloud gets, the more unsure you may be about how to proceed with it. New providers enter the market every day, adding potential options to your list of choices that was already too long.
When it comes to finding the right cloud provider, stick to what you know about business – choose a partner with the experience and the results to back up their sales pitch.
Who Provides Cloud Services In Buffalo?
Globalquest, Inc. With our help, you can harness the power of the Cloud and use the ideal cloud solutions for your needs.
We’re proud to offer effective, practical, and robust cloud services for our ever-growing network of clients. We offer pay-as-you-go pricing models so you’ll only pay for the resources you require.
And while our team is available whenever you need us for support, we don’t want you to have to call us every day – that’s not convenient. That’s why we provide effective training for your staff to ensure they know everything they need to know about the cloud services you’ll be using.
Contact us. Our cloud specialists will provide a free assessment and advice so you can decide which cloud services to choose from.
In the meantime, check out our Blog. We update it to keep you informed about current topics in business technology.
How To Utilize Microsoft Word’s Business Plan Template
Creating a comprehensive business plan is an essential step for any blossoming business. Whether you’re hoping to attract new investors or qualify for a bank loan, you’ll likely need to present a documented plan to help clarify the ins and outs of your business for interested parties.
Mobile Note Taking With Microsoft OneNote
If you are new to Microsoft OneNote, let me say it provides a unique way to collect and review all your useful “bits” of information, whether you are at home, in the office or on the move. You can collect a range of different information. You can access your data on various devices. You can share your notes with friends and colleagues. Plus, it’s easy to find the info again quickly!
Microsoft’s “Your Phone” App For Android Phones
Microsoft just made your mobile life and computer life a whole lot easier and fun. If you love your phone, well so does your computer. Finally, you no longer need to dig around for your phone to send a text message while sitting at your Windows desktop. Plus, that extra step of emailing photos from your phone to your computer has ended. Thanks to Microsoft’s new “Your Phone” app for Android phones, 7.0 or later, you can now send text messages right from your PC.