“You rock as always, thank you for the follow-up information. Your customer service exceeds what we receive from Dell.”
Manager of Information Technology, Zodiac Aerospace
Small businesses know what they want, and they’re willing to do what it takes to get it. They have the drive, the passion, and the skill to succeed – they just need a little help now and then. That’s where we come in.
We were a small business ourselves once.
- Cost-Effective: Let’s be right up front about this, ok? Everyone wants to save money. Don’t be afraid of the cost of technology — we won’t rest until we find the right solutions at the right price for YOUR business needs.
- Guided: We’re your mini expert in your back pocket – always ready to advise you, support you, and make sure everything is taken care of.
- No Assholes: We stopped working long ago with the kind of IT guys who are so focused on the technology that they forget a business is about PEOPLE. We’re here to get to know you, let you get to know us, and make a lasting relationship we can both rely on.
Weigh our value. BuffaloComputerHelp.com is ready to provide everything you need from information technology. Give us a call today at (716) 206-3200 to talk about how we can help YOUR small or home-based Buffalo business.
There are a lot of services we provide for small and home-based businesses in Buffalo. Here are a few we think you’ll like in particular.
Say goodbye to expensive Exchange servers eating up space and money. Office 365 is everything you need for leveraging the cloud for mobility and efficiency in your technology, with the familiar feel and easy interface of Microsoft Office.
- A fully virtualized email and file-sharing server you can access out of the cloud anytime, anywhere, by just going online.
- Easy scaling to your needs and budget.
- Simple sync services for email, calendars, contacts, and files across all your devices and users.
You rely pretty heavily on your technology to keep your business running: Email communications, important files and records, and applications you use every day to get work done. You can’t afford to lose access to that. Let’s keep you safe.
- Regular backups of all your systems; not just your files, but your applications and settings too.
- Backups saved in the cloud, so you never have to worry that anything is lost because office equipment is damaged.
- Focus on fast and easy recovery from any level of disaster.