Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest upgrade in the bundle of programs available to provide employees with the tools that have become a standard part of work life. With the release of this newest set of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and other applications.
Do I Need to Install Microsoft Office 2019?
There is no immediate urgency to install Microsoft Office 2019, but as more applications and other users adopt the new suite of services, compatibility features may arise. It’s now available for purchase and use.
What Are Some of the New Features in Microsoft Office 2019?
As with any new version, there are some new capabilities to the app suite, including:
- The ability to add scaled vector graphics with filters to documents and presentations.
- Rapid translation with Microsoft Translator
- Easy access to attachments using the File menu
- Support for the LaTeX tool to use math equations more easily in Office documents
- Enhanced animation, transition and object movement features in PowerPoint
- Better movement among PowerPoint slides with Zoom
- Slide advancing with a Surface or other Bluetooth-equipped digital pen
- New Excel functions to join text and concatenate data and enhancements to Power Pivot and Power Query and 2D maps.
- Eleven new line, bar and column chart types and new preview functions for your charts
- A new large number data type that’s compatible with SQL
- Improves Task functionality allowing for better linking of tasks and details in timeline bars
How Can I Install Microsoft Office 2019?
Customers have two options when it comes to installing Office 2019.
- Purchase a standalone version of the product. The one catch is that Microsoft has limited the installation of Office 2019 to the Windows 10 operating system. That means the product will not work on older, commonly used operating systems such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. The anticipated price of the standalone product is projected to be $250.
- The other option is to subscribe to Microsoft’s 365 product. This service, which runs $10 to $20 per month, allows you to receive automatic updates for the product. However, some customers looking for Microsoft services in Buffalo balk at the persistent monthly fee.
What Companies Offer Support for Microsoft Office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 and Office 365 are powerful tools to help companies coordinate work, share files and improve productivity. At Buffalo Computer Help, we help companies get the most out of these productivity applications. We offer extensive support services to help you get the most out of your investment.
In addition, we offer multi-layered security features and monitoring that ensure that your system and users are protected.
To learn more about how Buffalo Computer Help can boost productivity in your office, contact us today.